Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Re-Claimed Copper Forged Metalwork Gritty Angels

I have a great friend who is a general contractor and an all around interesting guy - he knows I am an artist and love to make things out of anything so he brings me all sorts of interesting scrap materials.  When he found out I make copper jewelry and metal sculptures he started bringing me not only brand new scraps of beautiful copper but also reclaimed beaten up patinated copper ~ LOVE it....  These Angels are full of nail holes, patinated from being out in all weather, then the heat of the torch, hammered, textured, soldered, and rivited, some have re-claimed vintage spoon heads and prisma color details others old cookie tin hearts...Gritty Angels



Copper Assemblage Angels
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment