Friday, October 4, 2013

Why Do A Blog?

Why did I start blogging?  First of all I do like to write and it seems to clear my thoughts a little to get them all down on paper.  Second I am hoping to be more connected to the artistic community in a bigger way then just locally.  There is so much I love about the energy and dynamics of all the artists across the globe coming together in one place to share ideas and inspirations that I want to be a part of that.  Thirdly I think artists sometimes isolate because in order to do what we do, we need extra head space, thinking time and a place to be apart from general chaos in order to process our creative ideas. So when we do come together on the web or in real space it's an explosive kind of energy that happens with all the creative minds unleashing at once.  I think
that 's pretty cool!
 
 
Above are my Gritty Industrial Copper Enamel Earrings in pale blue.  I will be giving away a pair of these in a couple of weeks.  I will be drawing names from my blog followers and Facebook fan page so please be sure to follow me here and like me on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment